CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7

MAC studio fix fluid foundation


ok this is about 25USD, and ive bought this twice, the first time i bought it, i used it all the time, but it was winter so the heavier coverage was easy 2 pull off without being so noticeable... around feb i bought my 2nd bottle, well i live in FL, and by Feb, the weather starts 2 warm up bit, but it wasnt a big deal, well by march, the humidity comes and i began 2 notice little itty bitty blemishes/whiteheads on my forehead and by my nose... well i freaked bc i hate when i get a blemish... sooo.. i couldnt figure out what it was... until one day i was sweating alot at the park and i noticed that the foundation tranferred 2 bit on my shirt, ewww i hate that -_-, and it never happens 2 me... so i didnt use it the next 2 days, and my breakouts went away... so i found out that it was the studio fix fluid that was breaking me out.. for the winter this is pretty good, but if theres any sign of warmth or humidity , keep away from this >_>... in my opinion, yes the covereage is good if u want a heavier coverage, but the MAC foundations dont seem very fit for everyday wear, more so for special occasions... as far as liquid and cream foundation, i think cliniques and shiseidos are pretty good... i think people use mac so much bc they have an outrageous color line in all undertones. i just wish this didnt break me out bc i hate looking at my studio fix fluuid bottle and not being able 2 use it T_T .. that is.. until i found my new love.. everyday minerals, and wait til u hear how much this cost me !!!