CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13

mac collection, cool heat




well b4 we saw pics of this collecion i kinda knew there would b blues/teals, but i was hoping theyd have some awesome coppers and bronzes with it, u know cool heat.. idk in my opion the 2 pale neutralish colors dont fit, its funny, but thats just me others love it... i wanna go check it out and see if i want any c olors, but about 4 months ago i had a huge nyx haul and bout like 35 shadows and 5 trios so i have alot of those blues and teals in similar nyx shadows, doesnt matter tho bc it isnt mac right?! lol... ima try 2 get up 2 the mall where the mac store is and ill let yall know how pretty they r on ur skin and not just5 in the pot... and a few ppl asked what the nyx trios look lik eon my darker skin so soon il post some swatches, bc they do look a bit different on me then they do my mom ( shes caucasion).. peace yall!