CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29

part 1 of skincare review







well this is more of a 2 part skincare review, this is the first part ( 3 days a week, daytime, and time of the month lol)
ok, where 2 start, i really realy like the cleanser, but its not a miracle working product, like it doesnt really change and perfect my skin, it helps with breakouts and blackheads, especially now that its summer, and my skin can get oily ...
biore ice cleanser: its pretty good, helps alot with breakouts and i love how it gets cool on ur skin like minty, maybe its menthol idk.. and my skin doesnt get tight, but i do notice that my skin can get a bit dry sometimes.
biore astringent : ok, tbh no matter what atringent i use it seems 2 work with my skin lol, this seems pretty good, but im my opinion if u already have a astringent or toner u like u should just stick with what u have, i pry wont purchase this again unfortunately
biore pore unclogging scrub: alright, this ill never buy again, for a scrub, it barely has any "beads" in it so it doesnt really exfoliate at all, so i stopped using this and have stuck with my at ives scrub ... this is a dud in the line, tho girls with super sensitive skin seem 2 say this works good, i on the other hand dont like this at all :/ a big thumbs down 2 biore from me >_>