CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30

Monistat anti chaffing gel as a primer???



yup yup, monistat anti chaffing gel as a primer... now alot of girls are so iffy about this, and seem 2 be embarassed about putting monistat gel on ur face, haha, well yea this does sound funny, but it works wonders!... this is very compareable 2 smashbox photofinish primer.. which i used, and it broke my skin out terribly, possibly bc of the silicone in it, so i tried this as an alternative, i had heard of many girls using this, i so did my mineral foundation and i put this primer on one side and no primer on the other side, and using this made my makeup go on so much more smooth!, the mineral foundation blended seamlessly together im on my 2nd tube of it now, the first tube lasted me about 4 months, so thats pretty good for only $6 for 1.5oz compared 2 smashbox primer $36 for 1oz
and for girls who are worried about breakouts, as i mentioned b4, i have acne prone skin, alot of things i use will give me a blemish, and i this hasnt broken my skin out at all.. i definately reccomend this 2 everyone, its not only good for liquid foundation, but any foundation, including powder foundation, definately go buy this!!!