CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29

Mineralized SkinFinish Natural


Mineralized Skinfinish Natural:

Well this is a definite rave! OMG well first of all, many people say this products gives u a glow, and I agree it does, but don’t mistake glow for shimmers, yes theres shimmers in it but when I wear this I cant seen anything shimmery but my skin looks glowy, that’s why I love this product so so much, i myself purchased the medium dark which i believe is the first powder on the 2nd row of the above picture, im an NC44


its awesome if u want lighter coverage, and even better as a setting powder, I myself use this 2 apply over my mineral makeup, when I leave the house I don’t feel right if I havent used my MSF, hehe.. This is a definite buy for everyone, GO BUY THIS !!!!

as far as applying this, i usually use a kabuki brush when im doing mineral foundation, it seems like it buffs it down into the mineral makeup, and for setting i use a large powder brush, BUT if i just use it on its own, then i like using my 187( if u cant afford the 187, coastalscents.com offers an awesome stippling brush)

if u look at the picture it looks like a smooth powder, but it actually does have veining in it


so from 1-10, 1 being terrible, i give this product a.... 9.5! half a point off bc of the limited color choice >_>