CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29

Loreal Voluminous Marker eyeliner



well im a person who cant do liquid liner for crap hehe , idk why but ive never been able 2, my hand isnt steady with liquid liner, so ive been using fluidline from mac, well 1 its pricey and 2 it never turned out very soft...





so i saw this in cvs the other day and thought, hmmmm, so i bought it, in black, and tried it at home and i lined my eyes perfectly! i couldnt believe it, ive had this for 3 days and for the first time i can line my eyes with this and it stays all day thru my work shift ..


..so needless 2 say i went back and bough it in blackbrown...




the only thing that concerns me is..well first let me say this really is a marker, not a felt tip pen, it looks like a caligraphy marker, im wondering if the particles from my eyeshadow will get on it and cause it not 2 go on smooth.. ill have 2 do an update in a few weeks, but so far this is perfect! 10 for 10 def buy this, its only $5 each